90 Minutes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

90 Minutes

The Forum For Real Football Fans

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jokes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex_DMUFC
Admin

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Jokes   Jokes I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:32 pm

Just a few Jokes here

Ronaldo got pulled up by the police about his car crash he said the wall wasn't ten yard back enough.

A bolton fan and his dog walked into a pub one day. The pub's TV was showing the football match between Fulham and Bolton. The scoreline read: Bolton Wanderers 0-1 Fulham. As the Full time whistle blew, the dog suddenly lay down with its legs in the air huffing and puffing. The Bartender asked "What does it do when they win". The Bolton fan replied, "I don't know, I've only had him for eight months"!

Did you hear the joke about the football game with the 0-0 score? Never mind it's pointless.

Why are man city and bird flu different? Bird flu made it to europe.

What does a liverpool fan do after they win the league? Turn off the playstation and go to bed!

Why can't middlesboro own dogs. Because they can't hold on to leads!

Rotherham fan: We've won the league! We've done it!
Mum: Wake up love it's breakfeast time.
Back to top Go down
ImVeggieIAm

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:04 pm

Sir Alex Fergusson travels to Iraq to see a brand new player he's been told is excellent. After seeing him training Sir Alex immediately buys the player & brings him back to Machester United.

A wek later United are 2-0 down to Liverpool with only 10 minutes left. He decides to take a risk & put on the new Iraqi player. he is an immediate success & scores 3 times by the end of the game.

After the celebrations he calls up him mum. "Mum, guess what! I was brilliant! We won the game all because of me! I'm a hero mum!"

"Well" she replies, "That's lovelly. Now let me tell you about MY day. Your father was murdered on the way to work, your sister was raped, I was mugged & our house s being repossessed"

"Oh no mum thats awful!" he says "Im sorry im so so sorry"

"SORRY!?!" she shouts back "It's your bloody fault we moved to Manchester in the first place!"
Back to top Go down
Alex_DMUFC
Admin

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:11 pm

:Lol!:
Back to top Go down
ImVeggieIAm

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:11 pm

Manchester City Football Club.

Biggest joke of them all Very Happy