90 Minutes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

90 Minutes

The Forum For Real Football Fans

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KEITH GILLESPIE - shown the door at Sheffield United - has washed up at Elland Road.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Welsh_Owl

Welsh_Owl

KEITH GILLESPIE - shown the door at Sheffield United - has washed up at Elland Road. Empty
PostSubject: KEITH GILLESPIE - shown the door at Sheffield United - has washed up at Elland Road.   KEITH GILLESPIE - shown the door at Sheffield United - has washed up at Elland Road. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:21 pm

Leeds United are trialling the Northern Ireland international and former Guinea international Mo Camara.
Both have been going through their paces at Thorp Arch for the past few days and are hoping to earn a contract.
Leeds boss Simon Grayson said: "It is promising that I have a Northern Ireland international wanting to play for this club, as does Mo Camara who has played at the highest level."
Gillespie is 34 this month.
His Bramall Lane contract was terminated by mutual consent lol!
Back to top Go down
Scotlish-Gers!

Scotlish-Gers!

KEITH GILLESPIE - shown the door at Sheffield United - has washed up at Elland Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KEITH GILLESPIE - shown the door at Sheffield United - has washed up at Elland Road.   KEITH GILLESPIE - shown the door at Sheffield United - has washed up at Elland Road. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:59 pm

welsh_owls wrote:
Leeds United are trialling the Northern Ireland international and former Guinea international Mo Camara.
Both have been going through their paces at Thorp Arch for the past few days and are hoping to earn a contract.
Leeds boss Simon Grayson said: "It is promising that I have a Northern Ireland international wanting to play for this club, as does Mo Camara who has played at the highest level."
Gillespie is 34 this month.
Remember when Mo Camera was in Scotland, He was ammence! He could still do a job for Leeds, Don't See them getting into the prem with those type of signings though:/
Back to top Go down
Nigel SWFC
Admin
Nigel SWFC

PostSubject: Re: KEITH GILLESPIE - shown the door at Sheffield United - has washed up at Elland Road.   KEITH GILLESPIE - shown the door at Sheffield United - has washed up at Elland Road. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:14 pm

Scotlish-Gers! wrote:
welsh_owls wrote:

Remember when Mo Camera was in Scotland, He was ammence! He could still do a job for Leeds, Don't See them getting into the prem with those type of signings though:/
That's good!
We don;t want to see them there!
WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KEITH GILLESPIE - shown the door at Sheffield United - has washed up at Elland Road.   KEITH GILLESPIE - shown the door at Sheffield United - has washed up at Elland Road. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KEITH GILLESPIE - shown the door at Sheffield United - has washed up at Elland Road.
Page 1 of 1